This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Prayer or Herblore are the two RS abilities

Prayer or Herblore are the two RS abilities 4 years 1 month ago #37267

I got 100 mil in Treasure Hunter and I do not want to waste it. I'm not trying to brag, I simply don't know wtf I am supposed to do for this much money. I am a really new player (400 total levels) and I want to place cheap OSRS gold back into getting more money or skilling, or at least that is what I think I should do. I have not gotten into some mechanics and abilities like houses or crafting. Thank you guys beforehand!

Hold onto it. Game skilling can be accomplished through training that was casual and quests. It is the push through the several levels where costs begin to pile up; that is where you are going to need it the most. Spend it on battle gear. Assuming you spend time killing things naturally. I'd be willing to say hold off on cb gear a bit if they're a player. My ironman account has T60 gear from smithing and working mining, therefore T70 and upward is all they have to buy unless they want to make the degradable equipment.

As others have stated, stick it and forget about it, after your abilities begin getting past 75 begin to use it on gear and buyables and then go ahead, rather equipment which can help you earn it back. Proceed to the wiki and also examine the list of money making guides, select one that you'd love to do and once you're near the level to perform it use that 100m on gear, gear, prayer /tablet, etc..

Prayer or Herblore are the two abilities that you should use RuneScape gold cash on. As these two abilities are into breaking into end content, crucial. Everything you aren't as necessary.Do you mind telling me what is so great about Herblore and Prayer and can gradually get over time? Specifically what they provide you with the capability to perform? Prayer allows you to halve harm that is incoming at a specific degree, and theres a different prayer called soul split at par 92 that fixes you as soon as you do some quests. Herblore allows you to earn stat boosting potions that are critical for bossing.

My advice would be to concentrate all of your efforts on coaching until you max smithing and then to get 1 bond for membership if you don't have it. This will offer you multiple choices to create 3-4 millionan hour in rather afk manners (smelting pubs or smithing masterwork items), which is your best money making choices for a long time. Begin your practice by completing the pursuit that is brief The Knight's Sword if you go this path. It saves you hours of coaching the early few dozen levels and requires 10 minutes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.